2008-04-06

The creation of something new and wonderful! (For me!)

Welcome to LeSwan.com. This is a personal blogging site for 'Le Swan'.

Of course Le Swan is a nickname. Anonymous blogging is far more fun and interesting lol. I have had many blogs in the past where I have been found by various friends and worst of all, work colleagues! The friends side of things I am not so bothered about, but the thought of work colleagues knowing what you're doing is a nightmare.

At the moment, it doesn't matter too much though as I am only temping. So I will never be in one place long enough for it to mean anything anyway.

I think it's important for people to have a place of release. Otherwise if theres something that is bugging them, they just build it up inside their heads, like I used to do. So here goes... :)

London Bingo

No comments: