2008-04-06

Accomplishments

I am so pleased with my blog. I haven't much experience with templates and HTML, but with help from a few tutorials, I managed to knock up a basic page. I'm really pleased with it. It's been a pretty good day overall. I haven't got out of my pj's (lol), I have been chilling with my gorgeous boyfriend and my friend bought us tickets for Glastonbury :) How cool!

I have never been to a festival before! I have always wanted to go to Glasters. Jay Z, The Verve and Amy Winehouse are all rumored to be playing. We won't know the line up till closer to the time. I hope it's not a disappointment! The tickets are £165 - NOT cheap. It's just going to be myself and my friend - I have never camped before so I can imagine it's probably going to be hell. I am very excited though! :)

The rest of my day has been taken up watching a little bit of TV, playing some Bingo and being spoilt by my bf. *sigh* Life is hard sometimes ;)


Bingo

No comments: