2008-08-07

Pissed off!

I am a little pissed off today as I have had a little tiff with my bf. Things have been going great until the past couple of days. He seems like he is in a constant mood and is talking to me like I am a nobody! I don't appreciate it at all. When I ask him what's wrong, he starts going on about cooking and cleaning up after me etc, but in reality, I do the same. Not the cooking as much as he seems to always take control of that, but I clean up and hover etc. I think he's totally blowing things out of proportion!
 
I am just hoping he will get over his problem at the moment as everything else in my life is good! Even he was 'good' until Tuesday! When am I going to be allowed my little bit of happiness? The bit where I am the important and loved one? At this rate it doesn't look like it's going to happen for a while! Am I chasing a lost cause? I hope to hell I'm not (after 5 years!).
 
Vent over  - I needed to get that out! I'll be fine and dandy tomorrow!
 
Swanny xx

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Thats a shame that he argues over little things. Is everything else in the boyfriends life ok, I mean like with work? Is there any over reason you think that could be making him snappy?