2008-07-31

3G Tastic!

So here I am - Totally excited! I know I blogged the other day about getting a iPhone (second hand!), well, after a few days of exploring it, it turned out I had used all 30mb of my package despite calling Orange 3 times to confirm my usage and asking questions such as 'Does using an iPhone mean I am going to go through my data quicker?'. After not believeing them, I checked online to see for myself. No data left! Nice one Orange!!! So I called up and spoke to a very helpful man, who did all he could to make me feel better. Unfortunately, it was the last straw for me! I had, had enough! I reduced my contract to the lowest I could go and ordered a brand new 3G iPhone :) Which came this morning!
 
It's charging at the moment and I am really excited. My chip has already been activated and I have looked though all of my online services! It's a beauty I must say. It's all I have been speaking about lately - I must be so super boring lol!
 
Anyway, that's pretty much all I have been doing this week! My Dad is coming over tonight and I am excited about that too. I think he's going to love my iPhone! He might even want my spare! lol! Tomorrow I am going to dinner with friends and watching the Dark Knight! I can't wait. Excited is not the word. If I don't calm down soon, I may just have a heart attack!!! lol! Saturday it's my friend Debi's Birthday - I can't wait for that either as I haven't seen her in ages! Must get her present today! :)
 
Other things going on... well, the only other thing is work. I have my projects that I am working on at the moment and I am loving it. It doesn't feel like work it's so fun! I WISH I could be made permanent! It would just give me so much joy and top off my general good feeling at the moment! Who knows! I am going to work hard and see how things go!
 
YAY
 
Swanny xx